Monday, May 17, 2010

Introduction

Welcome to my family history blog and my first blog post. I am looking forward to sharing my family history, research, artifacts and other genealogical information. I am a civil engineer and part owner of a civil engineering firm located in Gray, Maine. I enjoy several other hobbies, including genealogy, hiking, running, indoor rowing, canoeing, just about anything outdoors... I am also a member and current secretary of the Greater Portland Chapter of the Maine Genealogical Society.

So here is a picture of my genealogy treasure desk that was built by my great-grandfather Nathaniel Edwin Merrill from Falmouth, Maine.



This desk is now at my Dad's house and is packed full of my grandmother's genealogy research, photos and other cool stuff. I look forward to sharing as time permits. Enjoy!


Will Haskell

© 2010, copyright William C. Haskell

No comments:

Post a Comment